QR Code Payment Terms and Conditions
Please read the following Terms and Conditions for the QR Code Payment Option that is available on mostcustomer bills:
- will electronically deduct from your bank account (i) successfully scheduled utility bill payments within two business days of the date the payment is submitted by customer through the QR Code payment option located on the customer’s bill. One pending bank debit payment transaction is allowed on your utility account at any given time. If your utility service has been disconnected, contact customer service at with your payment confirmation number to have service restored.
- The bank account information you provide during the QR Code payment process is very important. shall not be liable for any loss of funds or information that may arise solely by reason of error, mistake, or fraud regarding this information and that may result in an unsuccessful payment attempt.
- If your payment is dishonored by the bank for any reason, retains the right to collect the dishonored payment along with service charges, if applicable. reserves the right to modify or terminate access to the QR Code payment option, and other bank debit payment options, if two or more payments are dishonored within a consecutive six month time period.
- reserves the right to cancel access to the QR Code payment option program if there is reason to believe that the account is being unlawfully accessed or payments are being processed using fraudulent information. reserves the right to modify or terminate the QR Code payment option and is not responsible for any service unavailability.
- may use email as a source of communication to you regarding the QR Code payment option. reserves the right to use the email address provided in the QR code payment process to notify you of additional products and services offered by the company.
Terms & Conditions are available within the QR code payment application. For any questions about the QR Code payment process callcustomer service at .