Pay By Mobile Device
If you have a mobile device with a camera, this payment option may be just right for you. The Pay by Mobile Device option allows you to quickly scan a QR code and pay your monthly bill from your checking or savings account – for free. Here’s how it works:
- A unique QR code is printed on the top of your bill (excludes ABT, eBill and cash only customers).
- The QR code reader is supported on a variety of mobile devices and can be downloaded by going to the appropriate application store for the mobile device. Many QR Code readers are free to download.
- After the QR code reader is installed, open the QR code reader application and scan the QR code displayed on the top of your bill.
- The mobile application will open with pre-populated information showing your information and the current amount due.
- Enter the amount you are paying, if different than amount due, and your nine-digit bank routing number and bank account number. If you need help on this screen, click on any of the blue icons for more information.
- Identify whether or not your account is a checking or savings account by selecting checking or savings. Your selection will show in orange.
- You will receive an on-screen payment confirmation when you authorize the payment. To receive an emailed payment confirmation, enter your email address in the field provided.
- Read the terms and conditions to understand the details of the transaction.
- If you agree to the terms and conditions, select “I Agree” and a check box will appear.
- Select “Verify Payment” to proceed to the next step.
- A summary page of your payment information is shown. Review and if you need to make changes select “Edit” in the top left hand corner of the screen. Otherwise, select “Authorize Payment” to complete your transaction.
- A confirmation page will be displayed and if you entered an email address, you will receive an emailed confirmation as well.
- Your payment will be processed within two business days.
View the full Terms & Conditions.